This is Serenity – Our Private Caribbean Pool Villa is offered for Your Vacation in St.Thomas, U.S.V.I
*A Private Condo with a private pool!*
It’s time to relax….Serenity – Caribbean Pool Villa is a private place for two to relax and rejuvenate.
With complimentary midweek housekeeping for stays over 5 nights, the property is run like a boutique hotel, and it’s just a short 3-5 minute walk to St. Thomas’s famous Sapphire beach; a quick taxi ride to Lindquist and Coki beaches and just a mile to the great little town of Red Hook.
Having 1200 sq ft of privacy and peace including your own private 16′ x 18′ pool and patio area; this well-kept villa is situated all on one level. Complete with a generous size bedroom with King bed and lots of closets, garden-style step down shower, full kitchen, and an eating & living area with newer Caribbean style furniture. You have a pool view from every room inside (except the shower). The outdoor patio area offers a dining table with market umbrella, 2 loungers and a gas bbq.
Our Vacation Villa rental is located on the beautiful and quieter east side of the island, and is part of the Pavilions & Pools Condominium complex. You can watch the sun rise while having coffee on the pool deck, or if you are so inclined, join a yoga class on Sapphire beach (usually) at 7 am.
Beautiful Sapphire beach has great swimming and snorkeling at any time. There is also a Coffee / Ice Cream / Convenience shop, a Dive shop with non-motorized rentals, and (of course) Sapphire Beach Bar offering entertainment and other goings on, on Sapphire beach.
Pangea Terra Table Restaurant is located on our premises on the Pavilion. They are an Open Air, farm-to-table restaurant offering fresh local dishes daily. And, their location offers amazing views of St. John.
Sapphire Marina has charter boats available to book for excursions to the other USVI & the BVI islands. They also have wave runners available for short term (hourly & 1/2 day) rentals.
Go Island hopping, bar hopping, coral reef hopping to snorkel with the marine life…. so many things to do and so little time to do it all!
Then there’s the great little town of Red Hook. You can catch the ferry to St. John. There are also many charter boats and yachts available for hire. From island hopping & snorkeling, to deep sea fishing, shopping, dining, and nightlife, you are sure to find it in Red Hook.
Charlotte Amalie, is considered the downtown of the island and it’s the hub of activity. You’ll find the cruise ships, charter yachts, world class shopping and dining.
The northern part of the island is where you’ll find world famous Magens Bay beach which was voted one of the 10 best beaches in the world as well as Mahogany Run golf course (now closed due to extensive damage from the Irmaria hurricanes).
Part of the islands charm, are the Safari / dollar buses that go in one direction in a loop from Charlotte Amalie, to the east end and Red Hook and back. It’s currently $1.00 ea to Red Hook and $2.00 ea to Charlotte Amalie.
Another piece of the islands charm is saying Good morning, Good afternoon, Good day and Good night in both greeting and departure. If you remember to use these greetings, in return you’ll usually receive good service, a friendly smile, and even lively conversation.
Whether you’re coming to the island to shop, seek adventure, or lay on the beaches and swim in the ocean, or try and do it all; at the end of the day, your own place – Serenity – is waiting. To welcome you back to privacy, quiet and relaxation. Refresh yourself in the private pool and dry off in the warm evening breezes with a cool beverage in hand. Ahh, Life is good on the island of St.Thomas!
The beauty of the Caribbean is everything everyone says it is. World class beaches, shopping, history, ocean adventures and boating, it’s all true. The cosmopolitan island of St. Thomas offers all of it, and more. And this Villa offers you the private and calm side of it all.
So why wait, when you can enjoy the warmth of the Caribbean sun and breezes at your own Caribbean Pool Villa. And escape from the everyday. Click here to view slideshow of photos of our St.Thomas, USVI vacation villa for rent!
St. Thomas Vacation Rental Suitability:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- 3 nights is the minimum stay
- Geared towards two adults
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 21 years old
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- No Parties
- Away From It All
- Romantic & Private
- Sports & Activities
- Close to many Tourist Attractions
1 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2:
- Master bedroom: 1 king
- Generous size bedroom with King bed. 2 night stands and built-in side lamps. There is plenty of storage with double closets & lots of hangers. There is also an in-room safe. And there’s a great pool and deck view from the bed also.
- Main bathroom includes a toilet and shower. Features a very nice garden style step-down shower. Bathroom vanity is separate from the shower & toilet area.
Pool / Spa:
- Private Pool: Your very own private 16′ x 18′ pool. Very refreshing!
Groceries & On Site Restaurant:
- The Definition of Serenity is a feeling of calm and peace. And we know that after a long day of traveling to your destination you’re going to be tired. But not to worry, Mon… there is a restaurant located on-site, on the pavilion, with a great view of St. John.
- If you are considering the added luxury of provisioning, Fresh Foods VI is a great place to buy – online – all your grocery needs! It’s well worth the $40.00 USD delivery charge. They will bring all the groceries into the villa, and fill the fridge & leave the dry goods on the counter for you. Check out their website: Fresh Foods VI – they are a great resource.
- Moe’s Fresh Foods in Red Hook is another great place for groceries. They also offer provisioning services or you can shop in person. Visit their website here: Moe’s Fresh Foods.
- Food Center is a larger grocery store with more of a local flavor. You have to shop in person but they usually have everything you need. Their website is: http://foodcentervi.com
Additional Amenities include:
- *Complimentary mid-week housekeeping for stays over 5 nights
- *Complimentary snorkel gear (& they’re in good shape)
- *Complimentary – exchangeable daily – pool towels
- *Free high speed WiFi in the Villa.
Entertainment on site:
- Books: There are a few books. Take one-leave one.
- DVD Player: There are a few DVD’s. There used to be more but they seem to keep disappearing.
- Newer 32″ flat screen TV with Cable: Local and national channels, movies, music
- Boating: boats, jet-skis, charter vessels are all available just over at Sapphire Marina. (a 5 minute walk away).
- Deck / Patio: The pool deck is all finished in real coral tile. A spacious area where you can dine or sunbathe or just relax and enjoy the view.
- Outdoor Grill: Gas BBQ
- Water Sports Gear: Free Snorkeling equipment – in good shape – is available from the Concierge. When the cruise ships are in, the dive shop at Sapphire beach is usually open. They rent various water toys!
- Housekeeper is complimentary for mid-week housekeeping for stays over 5 nights.
- There is an exit cleaning charge of 125.00, as we have to pay for a thorough cleaning after each guest.
- Condominium property, styled like a Boutique Resort: The resort is intimate & comfortable, The Villa is a private place to relax & rejuvenate. It has everything you need with a private pool, BBQ, amazing sea views, & a restaurant and bar on-site.
- Ocean View: You can see Pillsbury Sound, which is the passage of water between the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean. The island of St. Thomas anchors the west side and the island of St. John anchors the east side.
- The Town of Red Hook is just a mile up the road. Hop on the safari bus For $1. each & in 2 minutes you’ll be in a great little town that has everything! Restaurants, bars, groceries, shops & more.
- Downtown: On the island, the town of Charlotte Amalie is considered downtown. It’s about 7 miles from our Villa. The safari bus will get you there for $2 per person.
- Mountain View: The view of the neighboring island of St. John can usually be enjoyed from outside on the pool deck as well as from the dining area inside
- Air Conditioning: Newer air conditioning unit.
- Hair Dryer
- Internet: Free high speed (fibre optic) Wifi is available in the unit. Just sign in
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided: Fresh Linens are provided and changed with weekly housekeeping.
- Living Room: The living & dining area is a combined open space. You can enjoy the spectacular outdoor views through the full floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows. Just remarkable!
- Parking: Parking is available – free of charge, in the parking lot near the lobby.
- Towels Provided: Fresh shower & hand towels are provided and changed with the weekly housekeeping. Fresh pool towels are provided anytime. Just exchange your used pool towels for fresh ones .
- Washing Machine & Clothes Dryer: 2 full size coin operated washing machines & dryers are located in the laundry area near the lobby. They are newer and in pretty good shape.
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen: Galley style kitchen with everything you need. Full size stainless steel fridge with freezer, gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots & pans, dishes, cups, glasses, stemware and more!
- Refrigerator: Full size stainless steel fridge with freezer
- Stove: Gas stove with electronic ignition stove top and oven.